Great brands are consistent in communicating what they stand for. Yet staying on-message at all times can be a challenge, because everything you say and do communicates something about your brand – from your logo and label to your brewpub or taproom design; from your promotions and sponsorships to the type of accounts where your beer is prominent. We’ll work with you to develop and implement a strategy that identifies the right messages for your brand and ensures they’ll be communicated with relentless consistency.
The intangibles can be hard to discern for someone on the inside. We’ll review everything there is to know about your brewery and use it to answer the key questions: What are your core values? What is your mission and vision – the reason why you do what you do? What can you offer beer drinkers that no-one else can provide quite as well? And how can we use all of this to frame your brewery’s story in the most compelling way possible?
You want your relationship with agencies and designers to go smoothly and efficiently. We’ve got decades of experience we can apply to coordinating the process for you. The wrong guidance can feel like a straightjacket to your creative partners. We know how to write briefs that inspire. But when it’s time to evaluate creative ideas or monitor real-world results, we’ll balance that creative license with disciplined analysis.
Of course, even a great strategy will fall short of its goals without smart and effective execution. We’ll work with you to allocate the right budget to the right communication tools. Today getting word-of-mouth, whether online or in-person, is critical to building brands. We’ll develop and execute the right plan to make the flow of your brand messages from drinker to drinker virtually frictionless.
Our Brand Strategy and Implementation services:
- Develop the basic brewery branding platform, including:
- Brewery backstory
- Core values
- Mission and vision statements
- Branding and Creative
- Deliver the scope of work and brief required for the branding agency or independent designer (logo design, packaging design, brand guidelines, website design, marketing campaigns)
- Develop and issue requests for quotations
- Evaluate quotes, terms, and conditions and make recommendation to client
- Monitor and track deliverables and provide coordination with other vendors
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly meetings as required throughout the project
- Initial Brand Launch
- Develop social media strategy (define goals, target audience, social platforms, scheduling, measure performance, industry best practices)
- Introductions to industry influencers
- Brand Audits
- Establish metrics and evaluate brand performance against goals
- Research brand meaning and equity among your target drinkers
- Analyze the impact of all brand activities
- Diagnose and prioritize gaps versus objectives
- Develop plans to close gaps