New investment opportunities and acquisitions require detailed analysis and assessment in the form of due diligence. Independent and experienced eyes are critical to this process.
We are independent, neutral and objective and have been supporting the sellers, buyers, private equity firms and banks for over 30 years. We operate with strict internal policies for nondisclosure and proper treatment of confidential information.
We provide due diligence services for small craft breweries to multi-plant businesses anywhere in the world, in the following areas:
- Brewery/Malting Technical: assess condition, capability and capacity of equipment, capital plans, operational process management, quality, efficiency, benchmarking and recommendations to best-in-class standards
- Supply Chain: from sourcing to finished goods shipments
- Distribution and Regulatory: distributor relationships, coverage capability, shared marketing, quality assurance, competitive cost model
- Sales and Marketing: brand health, volume projections, organization, culture, pricing, packaging, beer styles, sales, marketing
- Management and Operations: management structure, skills, experience, HR and employee development, process and procedures, key performance indicators (KPIs), systems evaluation
- Financial: analysis of historical and forecasted financials