Specialized packaging, utilities and automation engineering for packaging operations.
We provide complete system design, equipment procurement, commissioning and operational readiness for the following areas:
Packaging (can, bottle, keg) line installations including:
- Conceptual layout, budgeting and planning
- Line and equipment specifications and performance metrics
- Sourcing and procurement
- Factory acceptance testing (FAT)
- Performance acceptance testing (PAT)
- Installation, commissioning, start up and performance qualification services
Packaging line upgrades, including:
- Line assessment (V-curve analysis, line speed up opportunity analysis, efficiency performance improvement, loss and waste analysis, brand/pack change over analysis )
- Filler supply manifolds
- Beer push-out systems
- Beer on beer brand change systems
- On-line to filler blending and dosing systems including all related pumps, piping, valves, instrumentation and controls
- Distribution manifolds
- On-line blending systems
- Ammonia refrigeration systems
- Reciprocating, twin-screw, mono-screw compressors
- Variable speed control
- Evaporation condensers with floating pressure control
- High and low pressure receivers
- Dump traps
- Air eliminators
- Control systems for handling widely varying process loads including all related pumps, and piping systems
- Glycol distribution systems with control systems for widely varying process loads including, ammonia/glycol chillers, including all related pumps, piping, valves, instrumentation and controls
- Steam and condensate systems, boilers, deaerators, cogen systems
- Brewing water deaeration systems
- Energy and water optimization
- From small local single systems to centralized CIP systems, including design of systems for line CIP, tank CIP, tank CIP under CO2 counter-pressure.
- Automated systems including multiple simultaneous CIP loops, automated tank make-up, in-line heat exchangers to minimize temperature shock to sensitive equipment, priority-based loop selection control systems.
- Concentrated acid and caustic handling systems, including all related pumps, piping, heating systems, valves, instrumentation and controls.
- Piping systems design from simple hose-based systems for craft breweries, through manual piping systems with jumper panel connections, to fully automated double seat matrix style valving systems, for all areas of the brewing operation.
- Full range of control systems from local, manual system controls, through automated centralized control systems to recipe driven oversight control of automated systems.